The Listuguj Education Complex
“Listuguj Businesses/Individuals Preferred”
The Listuguj Education, Training and Employment Directorate is seeking tenders for a “Snow Removal Contract” to commence November 2015 – April 2016 (variable) for the Listuguj Education Complex premises located at 1 Riverside West, Listuguj, Quebec.
Brief Description of Contractor Duties:
- Removal of snow and ice to be completed weekdays prior to 7:45 a.m. from all entrances and exits.
- Snow removal will be done after any storm, whenever a blockage exists, or accumulations exceed six (6) inches.
- Spread salt to slippery areas to ensure the safety of pedestrians at all times.
- Removal of snow and ice from the roof of the Education Complex when needed.
- Contractor must provide own equipment and fuel. (Salt supplied) Contractor will be held responsible for replacing and or repairing damage done to property while fulfilling these duties.
All interested contractors are encouraged to inspect the grounds prior to submitting their bid. All written bids with required documentation are to be submitted to the Listuguj Education, Training and Employment Directorate in a sealed envelope that clearly marked as: “TENDER FOR SNOW REMOVAL CONTRACT– LISTUGUJ EDUCATION COMPLEX PREMISIS” to be time and date stamped at the front desk.
Bids must be submitted by: 4:00 p.m. on Friday, October 30, 2015
LOWEST OR ANY BID RECEIVED NOT NECESSARILY ACCEPTED
LATE BIDS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
For further information or enquiries, please contact: Pierre Vicaire – Education Service Manager
Telephone: 418-788-2248 Email: email@example.com