How to Enter
The contest begins January 1st, 2018 and ends December 12th, 2018. There will be 12 photo contests, one for each month. Monthly submissions will be accepted until the 1st of the next month at noon (ex. January’s photo contest will end February 1st at noon), with the exception of December 2018 (submissions will be required by December 12th, 2018 at 4:00PM). Multiple submissions are allowed.
In order for the entry to be submitted and reviewed by our judges (the Land Use Planning Team), all entries must be:
- In the landscape orientation
- Capture Listuguj’s land usages within the photo (traditional or otherwise), or
- Capture Listuguj’s beautiful landscape and scenery
- Photo must be taken during the month of the contest to represent that month in the 2019 Listugujewei Land Use Plan Calendar
- Have a minimum photo resolution of 5 Megapixels
The winners will be selected by the Land Use Planning Team. The winner will be contacted and announced within one (1) work week after the monthly deadline via the LMG Facebook page, local radio stations, LMG website, and LMG electronic board. All contestants must agree that their submissions and names can be used for advertisement purposes, and may be selected to be included in “2019 Listugujewei Land Use Plan Calendar” and the final document of the Listugujewei Land Use Plan. Additionally, the LMG has the right to alter, modify or edit the photo as it sees necessary to achieve the goals of the LLUP.
Prizes vary: Approximate value $100.00
This post is also available in: Anglais