The week of Tuesday, May 25th through Friday, May 28th, the following services will be available to the community by calling the telephone numbers indicated or for individual/family supports by appointment at 418-788-3039:
- Our sister community Eskasoni First Nation has provided us with their 24/7 Crisis Support Line at 1-902-379-2099 or 1-902-379-2910.
- Please call 811 in Quebec for 24/7 Crisis Support or if you just need to talk.
- Restigouche Family Services is available by appointment at 506-753-4161
- Haven House remains available 24/7 for additional after-hours crisis support by calling 418-788-5544.
- Families First Support Services is available 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at 418-788-2010.
Tuesday, May 25, 2021 – afternoon only
Dr. Yves Turgeon, Psychologist
Thursday, May 27, 2021 – all day
Mr. William Allmand, RSW
Ms. Lisa Arsenault, Psychologist
Please do not hesitate to call the numbers provided if you need to talk or need additional support. If you have a Youth Protection concern or crisis, please call 1-800-368-1803 24/7 – services are ongoing. In the event of an emergency, please call the Listuguj Police Department at 418-788-2003 OR 911 to dispatch emergency medical response team.