Please note that community members residing in New Brunswick can travel to Listuguj this Saturday, November 7, 2020 to vote in the Chief and Council election and will be exempt from the requirement to self-isolate upon their return. However, the Government of New Brunswick requires that the following conditions be met:
- No other stops or visits are permitted.
- While in Quebec, maintain distancing from others, wear a face covering at all times and follow the guidelines of the Chief Medical Officer of Health.
To be eligible for exemption, voters must:
- Pre-register through gnb.ca/travelregistration
- Under “Purpose of travel,” select “other”, and for the reason state “Listuguj election”.
- Travel only to Listuguj First Nation on Saturday, November 7, and stop only for the purpose of voting.