https://listuguj.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Listuguj-Health-e1567794128588.jpg 922 377 Hilary Barnaby /wp-content/uploads/2017/02/logo-lrg.png Hilary Barnaby2020-03-06 11:36:222020-03-06 11:40:02LCHS Update - Novel Coronavirus
The Listuguj Community Health Services (LCHS) maintains a close relationship with Indigenous Services Canada and Public Health Québec. They receive updates from them on a regular basis in regards to public health concerns, including the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
The LCHS would like to share the following information and update with the community:
- The Public Health Agency of Canada is actively monitoring the situation regarding the novel coronavirus.
- The best way to protect yourself and your community is by preventing the spread of germs.
- Wash your hands often, cough and sneeze into your arm, throw out used tissues right away, clean and disinfect shared surfaces and avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- For more information about the novel coronavirus visit Canada.ca/coronavirus or call the Government of Canada’s toll free line at 1-833-784-4397.
- Link to the Public Health Agency of Canada website: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html