Logo Contest: Listugujewei Land Use Plan
The Listugujewei Land Use Plan (LLUP) is under development and I believe the LLUP should have a logo that represents our community vision with regards to land use. We’re really excited to give the community an opportunity to design the Listugujewei Land Use Plan logo, and I hope you are too.
The contest begins January 15th, 2018 and ends March 16th, 2018. The tasks outlined for the project include:
- Create a logo design for the Listugujewei Land Use Plan
- The logo design can be hand drawn or digitally created
- Integrate Listuguj’s land use within the logo design (traditional or otherwise)
- And have FUN!
How to Enter
In order for the entry to be submitted and reviewed by our judges (the Land Use Planning Team), all entries must be:
- Sent online through our submission process below
- Or, it can be physically submitted at the Band Office to Charles Basque or Felicia Mitchell in the Economic Development Unit
- Logo cannot contain any copyrighted material
- Logo design must be submitted within the designate timeframe
The winners will be selected by the Land Use Planning Team. The winner will be contacted and announced within one (1) work week after the monthly deadline via the LMG Facebook page, local radio stations, LMG website, and LMG electronic board. All contestants must agree that their submissions and names can be used for advertisement purposes, and may be selected to be included in “2019 Listugujewei Land Use Plan Calendar” and the final document of the Listugujewei Land Use Plan. Additionally, the LMG has the right to alter, modify or edit the photo as it sees necessary to achieve the goals of the LLUP.
Contest winner will receive a prize valued at $250.00
Please enter your contact details
Please upload your file here
- Step 1. Contact Information
- Step 2.Upload Image
Max. size: 128.0 MB