Frequently Asked Questions
Who should I contact if I have symptoms of COVID-19?
A new COVID-19 screening facility will be established today at the CLSC in Pointe-à-la-Croix. If you or a member of your family are showing two of the following symptoms, please contact Tele-Care 811, 1-877-644-4545 or your primary health-care provider for further direction:
- fever above 38°C or signs of fever (such as chills);
- a new cough or worsening chronic cough;
- sore throat;
- runny nose;
- a new onset of fatigue;
- a new onset of muscle pain;
- loss of sense of taste or loss of sense of smell; and
- in children, purple markings on the fingers or toes. In this instance, testing will be done even if none of the other symptoms are present.
If you are worried about COVID-19, you can call:
What forms of financial aid are available to me during the COVID-19 pandemic?