There are many steps we can take as a community and personally to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. Some of these include: (click for more info from Health Canada)
For the time being, please consult Health Canada’s COVID-19 page for all information relating to the virus. We will share community specific information as more becomes available.
Resources / Lending a Hand
Mental Health Resources:
The Listuguj Mi’gmaq Government has developed the following resources to help Listuguj residents and LMG employees cope with the stress of COVID-19.
Mental Health in the Workplace
Mental Health Services for COVID-19
Ways to Volunteer:
Anyone wishing to volunteer their time to the Listuguj Mi’gmaq Government can contact Natalia Caplin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LMG Employee Data Bank
- Download and fill out the form below to apply for seasonal employment or to update your information in our Employee Data Bank.
- If you need to include additional information such as education and training, work experience, please attach a resume to this form. Include copies of your certifications.
- Send the above documents by:
a. Email: LMGHR@listuguj.ca
b. Mail: LMG Human Resources
Employee Data Bank
17 Riverside West, Listuguj
Quebec, G0C 2R0
Other Comms Sources
If you are worried about COVID-19 or display symptoms such as a cough or fever, you can call:
- the Listuguj Community Health Services, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., at (418) 788-2155; or
- the Quebec Hotline, available 24/7, at 1(877) 644-4545