The Listuguj Mi’gmaq Government would like to inform you of the Quebec Health Guidelines, and available information concerning Covid-19 Potential Contact through their link here: Covid-19 contact Instructions
On this page:
- Period of self-isolation
- Self-isolating means staying at home
- Follow the hygiene rules
- Watch for symptoms and take your temperature every day
- If you need help with your daily tasks
- If a parent or caregiver is required to assist a young child with daily activities
- Laundry and housecleaning
To help prevent the spread of Covid-19 in our community and region, we urge everyone to carefully follow these guidelines and stay vigilant, healthy happy and safe.
We will continue to keep the Listuguj Mi’gmaq community updated as we continue to monitor the developments.