Listuguj Mi'gmaq Government
Start Date: November 2022
Term: On Call
Accountable to: Director of Administration
Summary of Function:
The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for a wide variety of clerical office duties in support of the LMG Administration building staff. The Receptionist creates a welcoming environment by greeting guests, answering phone calls and emails, directing visitors, in-person inquiries, communicating office activities and taking messages for employees.
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties.
- Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization.
- Take and record telephone, e-mail, or written message for staff members.
- Type forms, letters, reports, and memos as necessary.
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files in their proper locations.
- As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions.
- Provide information to staff and/or clients about special activities.
- Ensure that the appropriate evacuation procedures are carried out in the event of an emergency.
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
- Maintain the reception in a tidy and presentable manner.
- Replenish building and office supplies.
- May perform other clerical duties as required.
- For a complete job description please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Three (3) years of direct work experience in a receptionist capacity.
- Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions in written, verbal, or diagram form.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills
Submit Confidential Applications, Resumes and References to:
LMG Human Resources
17 Riverside West,
Listuguj (Quebec) G0C 2R0
To apply for this job email your details to LMGHR@listuguj.ca