Listuguj Mi'gmaq Government
Title: Administrative Assistant
Start Date: December 2023
Accountable to: Gignu Manager
Summary of Function:
The initial job duties the Employee will be expected to perform will be the following: Under the direction of the Gignu Manager, the Administrative Assistant will perform an array of administrative duties including secretarial and receptionist duties to help support the Gignu staff.
- Provide administrative support to all departmental members.
- Review and prepare documents, reports and other correspondence materials for Gignu staff.
- Courteously receive and screen all in-bound calls, emails and visitors;
- Schedule and maintain daily appointments of the Gignu Unit’s team;
- Maintain a high-level of confidentiality in all interactions.
- Assist with report and presentation preparation.
- Prepare travel arrangements with a keen attention to detail, where necessary.
- Maintain established logs and all other required forms of documentation in a thorough, clear, and legible manner.
- Maintain current knowledge and practice of occupational health and safety regulations, fire safety and other emergency policies and procedures.
- Report all health and safety risks or concerns and site maintenance requirements to the Gignu Manager
- Respect and protect the privacy of information relating to all LMG clients, employees, and business affairs.
- Main responsibility will be filing sensitive information.
- General office duties related to the position such as ordering supplies and photocopying.
- For a complete job description please contact: email@example.com
- Secondary School Diploma required.
- Business Administration degree or diploma required.
- 2-3 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant, or relevant role, considered an asset.
- Proficient use of various office-based software including Microsoft Office
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
Submit Confidential Applications, Resumes and References to:
LMG Human Resources
17 Riverside West,
Listuguj (Quebec) G0C 2R0
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS CLOSE OF BUSINESS
Thursday November 30th, 2023
To apply for this job email your details to LMGHR@listuguj.ca