An important update that the Listuguj Community Health Services reports that as of Saturday morning, there have been 9 new additional cases. This brings the total cases within the community to 24.These individuals are currently isolating and have access to services and treatment.. Contact tracing is being conducted by Quebec Public Health.
We would like to remind everyone to please continue practicing our health and safety protocols, including:
social distancing, proper hygiene, and mask wearing. If you have any covid related symptoms please seek medical care.
Listuguj will remain at Level 2 – Yellow
What this means for everyone:
- All LMG Directors and Private Business owners are required to review their specific COVID-19 plans with their staff.
- LMG employees will meet with community members / public “by appointment only’”.
- Everyone entering an LMG Building must wear a mask while circulating around the building and in common areas.
- Community Gatherings are considered higher-risk activities, and are prohibited until further notice.
FOLLOW PUBLIC HEALTH GUIDELINES
- Physical distancing
- Face covering
- Hand washing
- Respiratory etiquette
- Alternative greeting practice