Update as of April 24, 2020 at 9:30 p.m.
Starting Saturday, April 25th, the 10 bridge passes are to be used to access Campbellton/Atholville to purchase essential items and groceries only.
A total of 46 passes were issued today, Friday, April 24th. Over 50 community members made reservations for passes in the coming days. Passes for May 1st and 2nd will be exclusively for community members on social assistance.
Councillor George Martin apologizes for any inconveniences experienced today.
Listuguj has 10 BRIDGE PASSES for residents to access shops in Campbellton and Atholville, NB.
– This Pass is good for 2 hours MAX (per crossing);
– Pass to be placed on dash of your vehicle at all times while in New Brunswick;
– 1 person per vehicle and 1 person per household criteria should be respected;
– The pass is only for shopping at businesses in Campbellton and Atholville; (Update: essential items and groceries only)
– We encourage you to shop for a minimum of 1 week’s supplies;
– Please wear a face mask, medical or home made, covering your nose and mouth;
– Must be able to pass a medical questionnaire set out by New Brunswick (included below).
You will be asked the following:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: fever/feverish, new or exacerbation of chronic cough, difficulty breathing?
- Have you traveled internationally within the last 14 days (returned from China, Iran or Italy since the last 14 days or returned from any other international destination outside Canada since March 13, 2020)?
- Have you had close contact with a confirmed or probable COVID-19 case?
- Have you had close contact with a person being tested for COVID-19?
For more information, regarding general questions about the pass and how to get one, please contact Councillor George Martin by phone at 514-554-4028.