12, ave. Comeau Avenue, Atholville, NB, E3N 4G2
|Job title||Sanitation Technician – Atholville|
Zenabis 12, ave. Comeau Avenue, Atholville, NB, E3N 4G2
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a Sanitation Employee you will be responsible for production process related to cleaning and sanitizing the facility and equipment in an accurate and timely manner, while meeting quality and safety requirements.
- Follow sanitation cleaning procedures as required in SOP’s for facility, grounds and equipment
- Sanitize plant processing equipment and machinery prior to use to meet or exceed safety requirements
- Ensure a clean and sanitized facility to meet or exceed plant safety requirements
Duties and Responsibilities
- High attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Hand-eye coordination and good finger dexterity and able to perform repetitive motions
- Able to perform physical tasks that require frequent bending and twisting throughout the shift
- Operate high pressure hoses and cleaning equipment
- Apply cleaning chemicals to surfaces, following WHMIS requirements
- Able to stand for long periods
- Able to work in a very warm and wet environment
- Must be able to multi task in fast paced environment
- Previous experience working in a cannabis manufacturing environment is preferred but not required
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- High school or equivalent
- Ability to work independently or in a team
$14.50 per hour
Security clearance may be requested for this position.
Salaried Position – Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm. Weekend work may be necessary as per the direction of your direct report.
Ability to lift 10 to 50 lbs.
Direct Report Signature
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com