Zenabis 12, ave. Comeau Avenue, Atholville, NB, E3N 4G2
|Job title||Packaging/Production Workers|
|Reports to||Division Manager (RPIC)|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Packaging/Production Worker you will help ensure our products are packaged and ready for shipping in a timely fashion. Your duties will be all processes of packaging including, labeling, packing, sealing, boxing and ensuring we continue to maintain a high standard for our customers. The ideal candidates must be comfortable performing repetitive tasks.
- Reliable and dependable
- A willingness to learn, and able to follow directions
- Must be focused, dedicated, and have a professional approach with high attention to detail.
- Must follow ZENABIS’s policies and contribute towards the goal of achieving Production/Packaging targets within set timelines.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks while maintaining the same level of accuracy
- Work well on a team
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all production activities
- Responsible for sanitation of equipment in packaging and storage areas
- Assure all marijuana products are free from contamination risk at all stages of packaging.
- Maintain clean and tidy workspace and displays a high standard of cleanliness.
- Collaborate with Production Supervisor in daily tasks and job training
- Collaborate with other department associates (if needed) in all areas to improve process performance and safety.
- Employ professional and clear communication practices to maintain a positive and progressive team atmosphere.
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior, strong attention to detail.
- Works well alone and in a team environment.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Always maintain professional and friendly attitude.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by Division Manager (RPIC).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Clean Criminal Record Check
- High attention to detail
- Ability to stand/sit for long hours
$14.00 per hour
Security Clearance may be requested for this position.
Hourly Position – You will be considered a casual–on–call employee. Your hours can vary from day to day and could range up to 44 hours/week. Some weekend and shift work will be required as per operational requirements and as requested by your immediate supervisor/manager.
Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of the packaging warehouse.
Lead Production Supervisor.
|Direct Report Signature|
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org