Listuguj, Education, Training and Employment Directorate
Title: Office Assistant
Start Date: September 2019
Term: Fulltime/ Permanent
Accountable to: Listuguj Education, Training and Employment
Summary of Function:
The Administrative Assistant will be required to perform an array of administrative duties including secretarial and receptionist duties. Additional responsibilities include reconciling bank statements, taking minutes during meetings and scheduling appointments for all departmental managers. The Administrative Assistant is also accountable for drafting, reviewing and editing time-sensitive correspondence sent by the management team. Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
- Type correspondence, reports, minutes, invoices and related material using a computer;
- Open and distribute incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally;
- Schedule and confirm employer’s appointments and meetings;
- Answer telephone inquiries and relay telephone calls;
- Set up and maintain information filing systems;
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to the appropriate person;
- Prepare staff month ends;
- Attend meetings with Manager;
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings when required;
- Prepare routine correspondence and compile data, statistics and other information;
- Record attendance for all staff and check monthly attendance forms for accuracy before Manager’s signature required;
- Prepare check and purchase requisitions for the signature of the Enhancement Manager;
- Assist in the preparation of invitations to Enhancement school functions;
- Maintain a well-organized office function;
- Other responsibilities may be required from time to time.
- Secondary School Diploma required.
- Administrative Assistant diploma required, or relevant post-secondary education.
- 5 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant, or relevant role, considered an asset.
- Proficient use of various office based software including Microsoft Office 200, Excel.
Submit Confidential Applications, Resumes and References to:
LMG Human Resources
17 Riverside West,
Listuguj (Quebec) G0C 2R0
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS CLOSE OF BUSINESS
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2019
To apply for this job email your details to LMGHR@listuguj.ca