Listuguj Economic Development Unit
Title: Listuguj Youth Entrepreneurship Program Assistant
Start Date: Summer 2019
Accountable to: Economic Development
Summary of Function:
The Youth Entrepreneurship Assistant will work alongside the Youth Entrepreneurship Leader and the Listuguj Economic Development Unit on youth programming focused on technology, entrepreneurship and career choices.
The Youth Entrepreneurship Assistant will be responsible for assisting in the planning, development, and implementation of the program, and will assist in delivering the programs to youth (ages 12-17) during the months of July and August. The Youth Entrepreneurship Assistant will be responsible for ensuring the safety, welfare and fun of all youth participants and volunteers, and will be required to complete other duties as assigned.
The Youth Entrepreneurship Assistant will have a passion for working with youth, and have experience/background in technology and previous involvement in organized youth activities. Must have good communication and organizational skills, the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in planning for two 3-week youth entrepreneurship camps.
- Assist in development of promotional material and delivery.
- Assist in youth entrepreneurship program delivery, including workshops, tours and activities.
- Support leader with any logistics for speakers, tours and activities.
- Help to direct and keep youth informed during the camps.
- Take photographs during the camp and assist in completing the final report.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to work with all stakeholders including youth, parents, other staff, community members, and corporate partners.
- Understanding of technology and have the ability to facilitate hands on programs for the youth.
- Experience working with youth.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Professionalism, diplomacy, sound judgement.
- Certified in First Aid with CPR
- Must provide a criminal reference check
Submit Confidential Applications, Resumes and References to:
LMG Human Resources
17 Riverside West,
Listuguj (Quebec) G0C 2R0 LMGHR@listuguj.ca
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS CLOSE OF BUSINESS
THURSDAY, MARCH 28, 2019
To apply for this job email your details to LMGHR@listuguj.ca