Listuguj Capital and Infrastructure Directorate
Title: Administrative Finance Clerk
Start Date: May 2019
Term: Fulltime/ Permanent
Accountable to: Director of Capital and Infrastructure
Summary of Function:
The Finance Clerk will be responsible for managing Capital and Infrastructure accounts payable and maintaining appropriate financial documentation through an organized system of filing. Other responsibilities will include submitting monthly reports to accounting, making accurate monthly remittances, recording deposits to the General Ledger as well as processing payable cheques, providing assistance with annual audit working papers, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, updating the internal database and completing administrative duties related to the Capital and Infrastructure Department.
- Tracking Budget vs Expenditure for repairs and other projects.
- Maintain accurate and updated record for the completed repairs requests.
- Assist the Housing staff to track expenses for housing related projects and ensure we are within budget.
- Keep accurate projects expenditures files.
- Assist Construction Coordinators with purchase of materials.
- Create, record and track purchase orders.
- Process invoices and payment.
- Ensure steady work flow between Capital department and Finance department.
- Adhere to the finance policies and procedures and other policies within the LMG.
- Other related duties in the Capital and Infrastructure Sector.
- Proficiency in English language.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience or training in finance is an asset.
- Mi’gmaq and French knowledge is an asset.
Submit Confidential Applications, Resumes and References to:
LMG Human Resources
17 Riverside West,
Listuguj (Quebec) G0C 2R0
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS CLOSE OF BUSINESS
FRIDAY, APRIL 26, 2019
To apply for this job email your details to LMGHR@listuguj.ca